about
Broke Girl Bible
I'm a 21 year old girl from Detroit, Michigan and I'm broke! On my blog you will find DIY projects, recipes, beauty tips, product reviews and a lot of other fun and easy tips! You can contact me with requests, comments, questions, or anything! And feel free to use the Tag Board to chat!

Archive Contact Me Tag Board
Thursday, May 17, 2012
"Organizer Wall" Tutorial posted at 8:50 PM





Time: 30 minutes
Cost: About $6
Supplies: (4) Nails, (2) 5 x 7 Picture Frames, (2) 11 x 14 Picture Frames, (1) "Magic Hook"
(1) Wet (or dry) Erase Marker, and a background for your fames (I used plain newsprint).




I nailed the four frames right onto the wall. You can add whatever you need to the wall where your organizer is set up! I used a "Magic Hook" I found at the dollar store (also where I bought all of my frames) for all of my keys! I used a wet erase marker (you can find at an office supply store). This is my first tutorial, so I'd appreciate any comments!

I got the idea for this here: www.girllovesglam.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,